Search

Sections

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Midterm Examinations

Today is the last day of my Midterm Examinations and I am very thankful that this day came. I spent the whole week, memorizing some things that my professors required me to, even if I don't think I'll need them in my future job. I do like memorizing some stuff but this part of the exams forced me to put so many things inside my head. Honestly, for a moment, I thought I'd go insane if I continue doing it.
Here is the schedule of our misterms:

February 8:
- Foreign Language
- Analytical Chemistry Lecture (Ionization of Weak Electrolytes and Buffer Solutions)

February 9:
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory (Ether, Aldehydes and Ketone)
- Theology (the Holy Week and the Kingdom of God)

February 10:
- English (Phrases and Clauses)
- Trigonometry (Proving Identities)
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory (Anions 4 and 5; Complete Analysis)

February 11:
- Organic Chemistry Lecture (Nomenclature of Organic and Nitrogen Compounds)
- Sociology (Deviance and Social Inequalities)

The subject that I really had a hard time memorizing is Anal. Chemistry Lab. By that time, I was so desperate to finish the exam. Solution? To cheat.

A lot of my blockmates are very confident in doing such. So, I asked one of them for help.
The three of us (Me, ClassMate1 and ClassMate2) positioned ourselves at the back of the room. CM1, Me then, CM2. That was a new experience for me. I never cheated in college before. The thing is, once we are caught, F grade automatically.

Cheating is not just a bad thing to do, it is also an ART. Skills are needed to do it.
SKILLS:
-good eye sight (watch the professor's every move without him/her noticing that you are watching)
-good sense of hearing (while putting your eyes on the prof, listen to the sound of your CMs.)
-awareness (traitors are everywhere. Know who aare your enemies)

Everything went well, I hope. But in the middle of the exam, I think that my Professor knows what we are up to, though I think that my prof gave me a reason to cheat. She puts every fucking things that couldn't be in my brain. The human brain has its limitations. It is not a computer which can store up to 1000 GB. Well, I hope she knows that.

In some point, being a college student sucks. Expectations are higher and you need to exceed those expectations present in your fucking shoulder or else, you'll end up sitting in the streets, asking money for every passerby you can see.

Enjoy while you still can. Life has stored all the things that will make you say FUCK. Life hates us but it doesn't mean that we should give up. The key to overcome this shit is to control your enemy: LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment